Hyderabad, the pearls city, is ranked as one of the best city to live and work in India. The city has an ambition of beating India’s silicon valley, Bangalore acting as a center of an IT hub and an emerging Bio-Technology hub. Most of the people migrated to Hyderabad and started many industries and businesses. Hyderabad has seen growth in real estate by 172 % in the last five years. This lead to the development of commercial, industrial, and housing sectors.
Waterproofing services in Hyderabad have become inevitable. It protects the buildings, homes, and concrete work, providing solutions to all the leakage problems from roof to basement. The waterproofing industry follows the holistic/unified approach to satisfying the needs of the clients.
The recent flooding in Hyderabad due to the excessive rainfall in October 2020 has insisted on disaster mitigation and waterproofing solutions. To protect the residential, commercial, and industrial buildings from monsoon rainfall and increased underground water levels due to rain, waterproofing services have to be prioritized as Number One while constructing or buying a home.
As you will make a significant investment in waterproofing services, it is essential to research the right waterproofing contractors. To know this,
- You have to see how long they have been in business. Waterproofing companies with nearly 15 years of experience or more, has an excellent chance to do the work right compared to lesser experience companies.
- Check for the online reviews from verified customers. This helps to be aware of a particular waterproofing contractor’s positive and negative aspects that you have decided to choose.
- You have to check whether they have certified and specialized waterproofing experts to perform all the needs from start to finish of the waterproofing process.
- You should investigate the company for any warranties. Waterproofing companies providing the best quality service offers a warranty of 2-10 years.
- Check for the proven track record of past works, and if they have happy customers, you are selecting the right contractor.
- Make sure the waterproofing contractor you are hiring has a proper license to undergo the waterproofing treatment.
- Ask about the company’s liability insurance and make sure they work on both the building’s interior and exterior.
- Seek references for better deals and enquire about their professionalism, quality of service, support after the waterproofing treatment, and the desirable cost.
Consider these important factors while waterproofing the different areas of your home. A written contract is a must, and make sure the waterproofing contractors you are hiring are well established, verified, and stand best in the industry. You can also get quotations from different companies before selecting a waterproofing contractor.
What Services you can expect from a Waterproofing Company :
Waterproofing makes the building water-resistant and protects the structure from water ingress and penetration. The waterproofing experts have the ability and experience to give solutions to the water leakage problems. The services that can be expected from the waterproofing company are,
- A thorough Inspection with recorded documents :
Before the waterproofing treatment, the key areas are to be visually inspected by the waterproofing specialist. They are,
- Sloped Roofs
- Drainage, Plumbing, and Irrigation
- Door and window seals
- Basement walls and floors
- Flat terrace
- Interior and Exterior walls
- Bathroom and Kitchen areas
- Repair work
- Gutters and Rainwater outlets
- visible cracks, sagging spots, Mold growth, rotten/warped wood, Rust stains, Bubbles or Blisters on the painted walls, etc
- Use of Technology for easy detection of water leaks :
The problems like water leakages cannot be easily identifiable, if it is behind walls, under the floors, or over the ceilings until the leakage is worse and visible. To detect these issues in the early stages, you can look for waterproofing companies that use the latest technologies like Infrared Thermography using IR cameras. This technology helps to detect the entire home’s moisture by providing a fast, more efficient, and reliable survey. It also saves money and time for the homeowners by early detection of the cause.
- Get the Estimated repair cost and the suggested remedy for waterproofing :
The Waterproofing contractors will estimate the price after they carry out an analysis or inspection of damages. You have to get this estimated cost before the waterproofing treatment as it helps you arrange it financially. The factors like cause of the water damage, Type of waterproofing method used, nature of the foundation structure, location, cost of the materials and labor, etc., determines the estimation cost.
- Clean and Complete work from Start to Finish :
The waterproofing company has to perform a proper consideration at the design stage, choosing the right waterproofing material, Recruiting the skilled person for the work, pre-application testing, substrate preparation, application of the waterproofing membrane with many coatings, and water test for an effective waterproofing solution.
- Final Inspection of the waterproof surface and warranty :
The final inspection is done on the waterproof cover to identify any defects or faults in the project and check if everything has complied with the building code standard. The warranty is the legal agreement that the company offers for their quality work. The deposit maybe only for the material/labor and material/labor and material with overburden or NDL ( No Dollar Limit ) warranty. It may vary from 2 – 10 years, but if properly maintained, it can last longer.
It is always better to feel safe by taking precautionary waterproofing measures before flooding occurs. Waterproofing has become an essential need, as it not only saves the property and increases the resale value and the healthy living environment.
For the best waterproofing contractor in Chennai visit (https://metrowaterproofingsolution.com/)