If you want to go to the tourist city of Hurghada, the Red Sea, in the month of March, know that you will enjoy throughout your vacation.
The weather in March is very mild and very excellent for taking Snorkeling in Hurghada Tour to see coral reefs and wonderful colorful fish, diving in more than one place, in addition to riding camels in the desert and more adventurous time.
I recommend that you take these trips in the month of March in the tourist city of Hurghada, Egypt.
- Orange Bay Hurghada | VIP Snorkeling Trip in Hurghada
- Dolphin House Hurghada | Best Snorkel Trip from Hurghada
- Utopia Island Hurghada
- Sharm EL Naga Snorkeling
- Hamata Snorkeling Trip
- Dolphin House Snorkeling Trip Reef Marsa Alam.
- Intro Diving Trip
- Super Safari Tour & Quad Driving
- Full Day Trip from Hurghada to Cairo
- Sindbad Submarine
Hurghada weather in March:
Sunny days and average temperatures in March give you the opportunity to spend several hours on the beach enjoying the clear waters of the Red Sea, and take part in the extended tours of the country in a suitable month to get acquainted with the sights of Egypt. What is a beach holiday in Hurghada if you have not seen one of the attractions of the Egyptian Pyramids of Giza? March in Hurghada is also suitable for a desert safari and enjoy the starry sky in a Bedouin village, but don’t forget about the jacket, it’s still cool in the evening.
Sunrise in Hurghada around: 5: 50
Sunset in Hurghada around: 17: 50
Temperature in Hurghada: 25 ° C
Night temperature: 12 ° C
Rain intensity: zero
Hurghada water temperature: 22 ° C
My experience with Sharm EL Naga Snorkeling Best Price Day Trip from Hurghada Excursions to Quesm Safaga diving center
Visit us with Sharm El Naga, a unique bay on the Red Sea. First class paradise for snorkelling and fish lovers! Near the beach there is a steep slope with the most beautiful corals.
The perfect beach in the conservation area invites you to relax!
Scuba diving in Sharm El Naga. Sharm el Naga excursion-beach-diving-fish of the Red Sea.
Duration: 7 hours
Place of Collection: Your Hotel Lobby
Highlights of the tour:
- Enjoy the Sharm El Naga Bay Nature Reserve
- Discover the steepest slope with the most beautiful corals while scuba diving
- With a little luck, you will see the ospreys that live in the area
- Relax scuba diving near the sandy beaches
- Walk along the sandy beach.
Sharm EL Naga Snorkeling program:
Scuba diving in the wonderful Gulf of Sharm El Naga begins with the fact that you are picked up from your hotel in Hurghada and go to Safaga, about 40 km from the hotel. Here we drive to the beach of Sharm El Naga, which is a closed area and is protected.
Enjoy the unique opportunity of diving among the many colorful fish. Be sure to take an underwater camera, if any! Each souvenir shop sells underwater cameras and there are excellent information books about the fish of the Red Sea, from which you can find out which fish you saw?
After a great beach break with lunch at a local restaurant, we will take you back to the hotel.
- Round-trip transfer to the pier on a modern car with air conditioning
- Entrance to the beach
- Scuba diving equipment
- Life vest
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Shade tents
Your reservation is considered confirmed after receiving the deposit
Sharm El Naga Beach near Safaga Egypt invites all snorkelling enthusiasts with a unique underwater world.
The steep slope on which the large coral reef has formed forms a habitat for many different species of fish.
Is your stay in Hurghada still ongoing? Discover scuba diving with us on a trip to the islands of Hurghada.
Come with us to Giftun Island, Mahmaya Beach. Wonderful desert? In addition, you can ride a quad bike or jeep safari! Contact us!
Sharm El Naga Hurghada | snorkeling in Sharm El Naga | Sharm El Naga – Kuser Safaga – al-Bahr al Ahmar.
Sharm EL Naga Snorkeling – What is included in the price:
- Round trip in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Professional guide
- Accompanying Guide
- Entry tickets
What is not included in the price?
- Additional entry tickets
- Additional excursions during the tour
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Personal expenses
Take with you:
- Solid shoes (sneakers)
- Suitable clothes for the tour (light summer or warm winter clothes)
- Clothing and sun protection hat
- Sunglasses for sun and sand protection
- Good mood:- ))
Price list for children:
- Children under 2 years old are free (except air travel)
- Children from 2 to 5 years old get 50% discount
- Children from 6 to 12 years old get a 35% discount
- Children over 12 years old are considered adults.
- 25% deposit upon booking, possibly online by credit card, Visa or Mastercard or bank transfer
- 75% before departure / trip: cash, credit card, Visa or Mastercard
If you need a cheap Sharm EL Naga Snorkeling Trip and affordable price – a day trip to Cairo by bus at this price.