Australia has always been a major economic power in the APAC region. The country ranks among the few developed nations in the southern hemisphere and is a hub for a diversity of businesses. With its massive landscape and constantly rising global competition, Australian businesses are now facing the challenge of ensuring the continuation of their superiority over the rivals.
The recent pandemic has brought about a predominant digital-first change in business processes. The human resource crunch caused by the limitations on on-premise presence of employees will have to be overcome with integration of dynamic and tech-driven processes. As an Australian business, the best option is to turn the business operations into streamlined, lean and agile processes.
Since good things should start right at one’s own door, the best option is to go for an advanced and future-ready cloud Enterprise Asset Management system that can optimise things for you. Australia has some of the best and most capable EAM software available that offer integration of tech such as AI, automation, digital analytics and IoT etc. Such a software would not only make the entire business operations simpler, but also enable predictive maintenance of the assets. Further, the cloud platforms have an advantage over on-premises solutions since you and your teams can access the system on desktop as well as mobile devices with ease.
Before you select the right enterprise asset management software to digitally transform your business operations, there are a few things to keep in mind. First of all, it has to be a solution from a globally reputed and experienced service provider that offers seamless deployment all over the world and local tech support in your country. Also, the software should be capable of seamlessly managing various critical assets in different industries such as power generation, civil aviation, manufacturing industries, educational institutions, retail businesses, commercial buildings and real estate projects etc.
There are several features, capabilities, and benefits of an advanced cloud enterprise asset management software that are ideal for all Australian businesses:
- Ability to effectively manage all maintenance needs through integrated analytics and predictive maintenance approach
- Reduction of equipment risks for heavy machinery such as cranes, construction equipment etc through better safety adherence
- Easy regulatory adherence through compliance tracking and utilization of asset tracking tools to keep things audit-ready
- Streamlining of operations and ensuring superior asset performance to generate better ROI
A cloud ERP system for an Australian business would offer holistic lifestyle management of assets including stages such as:
Planning – You get full control over the asset acquisition process. The software facilitates planning, budgeting and approval through a single application
Acquisition – From commissioning of new assets and managing supplier contract to handling payments and other such tasks can be automated by the ERP system
Deployment – Worry free Installation and commissioning or maintenance of a fixed asset and induction of new equipment
Management – The software usually come with robust maintenance programs and work management processes integrated failure analysis and RCA options to better management of the assets
Retirement – Asset retirement has been a crucial concern for all businesses. This is where a cloud enterprise asset management software comes handy. It would reconcile all the data from the asset retirement proposal to options like asset scaling up and scrapping to ensure optimized asset retirement
Not only that, there are various operational benefits offered by the software such as:
- Easy cloud accessibility through desktop and mobile devices anywhere, anytime
- Zero UI powered by Cognitive intelligence
- Better maintenance planning, crew rostering, risk mitigation, planning and predictive maintenance
- Holistic visibility of business performance, operational costs and return on assets etc
- Customized dashboards that provide real-time insights, automated MIS delivery, real-time work order status tracking and live asset tracking on maps
By using advanced asset management software, your organization’s assets will be optimized, better maintained and give more ROI throughout their lifecycle!